Thursday, February 3, 2011

Learning Bank 12- The Power of Film, Video and TV in the classroom

                        I learn from lesson 12 that the film, video and TV are very powerful instructional tools in teaching-learning process because according to Dale(1969) he says that film, video, and tv can bring the world of reality to the home and to the classroom through a "live" broadcast or as mediated through film/videotape. This powerful instructional tools the students make learning fun because of the visual, audio and motioneffect. However, using of this instructional tools has a limitation, it can affect the development of children imaginative if we abuse of their use in the classroom.

                        I can apply my learning's to my chosen field by using film, video , and TV in the classroom when teaching to make my students enjoy and make learning fun. And I will provide limitations in using this instructional tools so that it cannot affect the learning development of my students.

No comments:

Post a Comment