Sunday, February 13, 2011

Learning Bank 15- Poject-Based learning and multimedia: What it is?

                              I learned from lesson 15 that project-based multimedia learning is a kind of teaching method wherein the students "acquire new knowledge and skills in the course of designing, planning, and producing multimedia product" According to Simkins, et al, 2002.Some people/Teachers says that project-based multimedia learning is a powerful motivation. And this has seven key dimensions: Core curriculum, real-world connection, extended time frame, students decision making, collaboration, assessment, and multimedia. I also learned that project-based multimedia learning stregy has a limitation and in multimedia projects students learn by creating themselves.

                              I can apply my learning to my chosen field by giving project-based multimedia in teaching to let me know of what they learn by showing them of what they learn from me. In that way I will know if that students learn a lot and of course in teaching I will set a limitations in using project-based multimedia learning.  

No comments:

Post a Comment