Thursday, February 3, 2011

Learning Bank 13- Teaching with Visual symbols

                       I learn from lesson 13 that a graph and other visual symbols are very important in teaching because it is more clearly understood by the students than more words and this can be use in different ways depending on our purpose. We can use cartoon/strip drawing in instruction because these serves as visual symbols in teaching and we should better start learning how to draw to more effective the symbolism. The preparation and use of this visual symbols are depends on our creativity.

                       I can apply my learning's to my chosen field by starting learning how to draw many different form of visual symbols so that I can use this to my  lesson and my students can easily understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment