Monday, January 31, 2011

Learning Bank 11- Making the most of community resources and field trips

                           I learned from lesson 11 that field trip has an advantage and disadvantage to us because field trip offer us educational benefits and it is can be fun but sadly to know joining a field trip is very expensive and it requires much time for preparation and planning. Planning for the field trip it includes decision and discussion first the objectives of the field trip and should be included the permit slip given to parents, second what we are going to do during and after the field trip. I also learned that community resources can be also a person and it is likely historical places, place of exhibits, scenic spot. Those can also be community learning resources it is where the students can go research and learn.

                          I can apply my learning's to my choosen field by having a field trip once a year when I am become a teacher someday because having a field trip the students can get educational benefits from this and it can make the students to have fun and to enjoy learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment