Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Learning Bank 8- Teaching with contrived experiences

                      I learned from this lesson that contrived experience can be use and it is also very important in teaching because it is prepared substitute for a real things so that it will create a real representation and make the students to understand more. Contrived experience include the model, mock-up, specimen, objects ( it use in teaching to understand more by the students) simulation and games ( are use to motivate the students and to become the classes interactive and to develop their decision-making skills ).

                      I can apply my learning's to my choosen field by using contrived experience as instructional materials in teaching my students specially when I am in teaching a science subject I will use the "model" of planet and "mock-up" the arrangement of planet so that they can understand more about the lesson I am going to discuss but before that I will motivate first my student by playing a game so that they will not got bored if I will start my discussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment