Thursday, December 2, 2010

Learning Bank 6- Using and evaluating instructional materials

                     I learned from lesson 6 that using an instructional materials is to attain the learning objectives and the effective use of instructional materials are not only by field trip but also the selection of materials and proper use of materials. I also learned that Hayden Smith advise the teacher to know the meaning of acronym PPPF it is said that the teacher should know her/his learning objective. motivate her students so that he/she can get the attention of the students, no need to present an expensive materials but make sure that using the best materials like magazine. newspaper and etc. is enough.

                      I can apply my learning's to my choosen field by motivating my students so that I can get their attention and I will make sure that I will attain the learning objectives of my lesson so that I can use instructional materials effectively if I'll become a teacher someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment