Monday, January 31, 2011

Leraning Bank 9- Teaching with Dramatized Experience

                      I learned from lesson 9 that Dramatic means it is something affecting or moving. Dramatized Experience includes formal plays, pageants, tableau, pantomime, puppets, and role-playing. I also learned that according to Dale (1996) puppets are a very effective in teaching because it cannot elaborate scenery/costume and it can present with extreme simplicity. There are 5 most common types of puppets this are shadow puppets, rod puppets, hand puppets, glove and finger puppet and marionettes. I also learn that if our teaching is dramatic our students get interested to our discussion because they are affected and moved by what we taught.

                      I can apply my learning's to my choosen field by using dramatic experience in teaching so that my students will be affected and interested to my discussion not only to make them interested but also to develop their multiple intelligence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment