Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Learning Bank 7- Direct, purposeful experiences and beyond

                I learned from lesson 7 that indirect/ vicarious experiences are experience of others like seeing in the movie or hear about it the opposite of this is direct experience and this are serve as the foundation of learning because we learn a lot through our own self-experience. I also learned that direct experience are purposeful experience because it is undergone in relation to a purpose of learning and this can be also use as an instructional materials in teaching.

                I can apply my learning's to my choosen field by reminding my students that dierct experience must not be the end and must brought this to higher plane because this will help them to learn a lot and when I am in teaching I will use direct experience as an instructional materials and if they don't have this kind of experience I will use indirect experience so that they have an idea about the lesson I am going to discuss. 

No comments:

Post a Comment