Thursday, December 2, 2010

Learning Bank 5- The cone of experience

                     I learned from lesson 5 that sensory experience are mixed and interrelated because students learn by using their 5 senses: seeing, hearing, touching, tasting and smelling. Dale's cone of experience says that the teaching-learning process are learning by doing, the students cannot understand until the teacher did not show them how. I also learned that when teaching it is not stuck in the concrete instead letting students strive to the symbolic/abstract to develop their high thinking skills.

                    I can apply my learning's to my choosen field by applying of Dale's cone experience in teaching-learning process  and letting my students in a future to dramatize, demonstrate and etc. because I believe  learning is by doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment